– Despite what Vivienne Westwood might say, Michelle Obama is the best dressed woman in the world according to The Sunday Times Style magazine. The FLOTUS even received a faux commemorative stamp to mark the occasion. Bow down, Viv.
– Here are the GIFs of Miley Cyrus going to twerk and doing the wop in a onesie that you didn’t know you asked for, but will appreciate anyway.
– Christina Aguilera debuted a “major weight loss” last night — most of which was in make-up and hair extensions.
– The New Normal hit an all-time ratings low with a 22% drop from earlier this month. But the celebrity diving show, Splash, is doing fine in case you were wondering — which you shouldn’t be.
– In a story that’s oddly familiar, Jimmy Fallon will inherit The Tonight Show from Jay Leno‘s cold, dead chin.
– Rush Limbaugh really misses Destiny’s Child-era Beyoncé.
– In what should not come as a surprise to anyone who’s ever smelled Axe Body Spray, it’s kind of poisonous.
– Ryan Gosling has decided to punish the world for its sins by taking a break from acting to focus more of his time on being a better Ryan Gosling. So: double-edged sword.
– James Lipton managed to coax Tina Fey into her legendary Sarah Palin impersonation on Inside the Actor’s Studio, thus reminding everyone that a.) Tina Fey’s the best; and b.) Sarah Palin is not: