– Olympic hottie Tom Daley, apparently trying to asphyxiate us with cuteness, has adopted a pet piglet named Robby-Ray.
– Taylor Swift will ruin the season finale of New Girl.
– Even as an Archie character, Sue Sylvester is not having it.
– Matthew Weiner knows you love gay art director Sal and doesn’t really care ’cause he’ll never work in Mad Men‘s town again!
– Teen Wolf will be having some very hot gay teen wolf sex this season that we’re bound to get a howl out of.
– Harry Potter’s uncle Vernon, Richard Griffiths, has died at age 65 from complications after heart surgery.
– Barbara Walters is reportedly retiring in May 2014, but she’s been threatening to retire for the past 80 years so we’ll see if that cow actually goes out to pasture.
– Entertainment Weekly has an exclusive 30-second preview of Behind the Candelabra that’s drowning in sequined capes, hissy fits and statement rings, i.e. perfection.
– New couple alert! Arrow‘s Colton Haynes and John Barrowman. Well, not really, but we’d seriously co-sign that Gay-December fauxmance.
– Melissa McCarthy, Zac Efron, Chris Rock and a bunch of other people who have nothing better to do will present trophies at the MTV Movie Awards.
– And we are telling you. We’re not going until you watch this. And you-and you-AND YOU! You’re gonna love this: