– Attention, gays, it’s time for a diva refresher course.
Logo Lifetime will air Dear Mom, Love Cher, a documentary about the icon’s family, including interviews with Chaz Bono and the Dark Lady herself. Attendance is mandatory.
– Looks like we wont be waking up with Anderson Cooper – the silver fox is not interested in hosting the Today show.
– Once-famousish person Ryan Cabrera has a tattoo of still relevant Ryan Gosling on his leg. And that leg is about to see more action than Ryan Cabrera’s had in a decade.
– The lip-synch for your life from last night’s RuPaul’s Drag Race was pretty epic.
– All right Angelina Jolie. We get it. Hooray for you.
– It’s official. Lindsay Lohan is a fucking genius. The (are we still calling her an) actress tweeted that she was “pregnant”, but since it’s Lindsay Lohan and since it was (belatedly) April Fool’s Day (somewhere), no one’s bothering to look at that price tag — ’cause no one’s buying it.-
– A Sex and the City character will be introduced onto The Carrie Diaries, which is a much better show than we thought it would be. Consider us Carrie‘d away.
– Duchess of Cambridge, Kate Middleton™.
– Do you think secret BFFs Snoop Dogg and Martha Stewart exchange weed recipes/prison stories?
– Remember Eve? The one-time raptress is on the comeback trail, teaming with Gabe Saporta of Cobra Starship for the anti-bullying anthem-in-the-making, “Make It Out This Town”: