– Can we get a hallelujer this isn’t a still from Tyler Perry’s The Color Purple?
– Glee‘s Heather Morris is reportedly pregnant. We’re hoping Naya Rivera will somehow turn out to be the father.
– Former Calvin Klein model Travis Fimmel apparently spent the last ten years harvesting pelts from a cabin somewhere in the woods.
– Roger Ebert‘s cancer has returned, leading the film critic to take a “leave of presence.”
– Unaware that the pop tart probably has a 5th grade education, five schools in Norway have moved midterm exams so students can go to a Justin Bieber concert.
– This is kind of terrifying, though we wouldn’t mind a nice gumming from Ryan Gosling or Adam Levine.
– Cheslea Handler and a surprisingly ripped Conan O’Brien got into a naked shower fight.
– Finally, that Miley Cyrus-Snoop Lion collabo we’ve all been waiting for. Warning: you’re gonna get high just by looking at this:
– Heidi Klum: supermodel turned superhero.
– Is there such a thing as too much Beyoncé? If this Pepsi commercial is any indication, the answer is a resounding “shut the hell up.” Queen Bey takes on her older selves while debuting her first single, “Grown Woman”, which will drop Monday, April 8: